Friday, June 16, 2006

Baby Raglan

I'm still looking for the perfect buttons...but here's the first sweater. It's made from a knitty.com pattern (mostly...I changed some things, but what's the fun of following a pattern exactly?) and Knitpicks Shine Worsted yarn...which I LOVE.




It's a typical day here at the house...students due any minute, a small noisy dog growling at me because I won't pick up the other end of the EXTREMELY slimy and nasty tug rope. Here's the big news, though...the SOFA is coming today! Hooray!!! A comfy place to sit upstairs and knit! I've been sitting on the floor upstairs because Ed likes to play computer games in the evening and I'm knitting....it's portable. We finally ran across a really good sale a few weeks ago, though and I'm soooo excited!!

No comments: