Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm such a slacker...

Cozy. Finished, but the edges unblocked.

DSC_0304



Cozy. Finished, blocked, and being appreciated for it's cozy warmness.
DSC_0007-1

DSC_0002-1

I know, they're dogs. It's a little crazy to let them use a mohair lace blanket that I just spent three month making. But seriously...look at those faces. They were cold! They might have frozen to death. In Georgia. In April....

Ok, so maybe they wouldn't have frozen to death...but it was worth it for the pictures!
DSC_0001-1

DSC_0004-1


Back to knitting....I've just finished a lace tank top that I need to find some buttons for. I'm working on a second one for a friend. I'm also STILL knitting on the shetland lace. I'll finish it someday. Oh...and another mohair blanket. This one in a pinwheel. You have to have something to knit on when you can't think clearly, right?

Oh...and I'm using flickr now for photos, so you can double click on anything to get the big picture.

No comments: