Wednesday, January 24, 2007

More knitting!

First and foremost....

mmmmm.....lace.
A delicious purple mohair by Brooks Farm Yarns (thank you Lynn!!!) in the Cozy pattern from Knitty. I'm going to pick up around it and add a border as soon as I can figure out what I want...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next...a better pic of the Llama and wool sweater:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and a Pastanza (same llama / wool yarn) felted cloche.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There is a pair of alpaca fetching gloves somewhere in the house...but they've run off with my Folk Shawls book, apparently. I think they've gone to live in Canada because they're disgusted with the presidential candidates. Just my theory, though. I'll get pics if they decide to come back home :)

Here is a sweater that I did for myself years ago...it's out of Vogue Magazine and also in some alpaca blend yarn. I love the crazy cables.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A ridiculously cute pair of socks that one of my students brought me :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally...Piffles the Elf!
Beckie Bullard knit him for me and we named him after a book that Dr. Dave is writing right now...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Piffels the Elf character. Any chance of Becky making one for me?